A fresh take on risk and valuation
SAS IFRS17 Implementation
Insurance company in Canada
- IFRS 17 implementation
Finalyse supports a leading Insurance firm in Canada with the implementation of the IFRS 17 standard using SAS solution.
The services provided by Finalyse cover two important layers of the project:
- Functional/actuarial area: A team of IFRS 17 experts supports the customer in the interpretation of the standard, the identification and analysis of IFRS 17 requirements, as well as the business requirements analysis throughout the review of relevant documentation, workshops, and regular calls.
- Technical area: In addition to configuring the SAS IFRS 17 content package and even testing of use cases, Finalyse brings its expertise in defect analysis & resolution.
This project highlights the expertise of Finalyse both on the functional and technical implementation sides.
Benefits of the provided solution
- Support in interpreting the standard
- Sound knowledge of the solution content package deployed
- Testing & validation of use cases
Key success factors
- The expertise of the team on IFRS 17 related topics (illustrated by articles, webinars, etc.)
- Proven track record in IFRS 17 implementation in Europe and North America
- Comfortable with the technological components: data, Infrastructure and programming languages to adapt to each client's constraints