MiFID II / MiFIR will have considerable influence on the market infrastructure. Are you ready?
Initiated in 2014, MiFID will officially enter into force in 2018. The objective of this directive is to reach a safer, sounder, more transparent and more responsible financial system and a more integrated, efficient and competitive EU financial market. Independent advisers receiving/giving third party feed, commissions or other monetary benefits will be banned. The directive aims to improve investors protection by rising transparency standards for market actors. Finalyse ensures your compliance with the requirements of MiFID II and MiFIR thanks to its experience in project management, data management, and regulatory reporting implementation.
What do we provide?
- Impact assessment
- Streamlined and transparent process
- Regulatory compliance
- View on industry best practices
- Pragmatic approach
What benefits can you expect?
- Identification of the most important areas in the existing business model for optimization of processes in terms of the requirements for market transparency, reliability and the highest degree of professionalism
- Strengthened internal corporate governance due to increased requirements for knowledge of financial advisory service providers
- Leverage on best practices based on Finalyse’s successful projects and experience
Being compliant with MiFID II / MiFIR provides additional transparency of the business, which positively influences its professional image for investment partners. Furthermore, failure to conduct business in accordance with the new regulation may result in administrative sanctions and penalties.