In 2016 Finalyse partnered with the Italian company, which specializes on development of advanced modelling tools for the pricing of financial derivative contracts.
In cooperation with Fairmat, Finalyse offers its clients a web-based tool used to create Key Information Documents (KID) for Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (PRIIPs). Read more about the service here.
Features of the Application
- Web based
- Manual and Automatic (via API) terms data input
- Asset Classes: Calculation of CRM, MRM, SRI, Performance Scenarios and Costs on
- structured products/notes, Insurance life products, OTC derivatives, structured deposits,
- funds/ETF, Credit-Linked Notes.
- Support for multiple languages
- Scalable from few issues to thousands
- KID monitoring
- Market data included in the service
- KIDs Publishing
- Published KIDs History management